Indian Head MassageIndian Head Massage is a therapeutic seated massage of the shoulders, neck, scalp and face.
How does it work?
The head, neck and shoulders are important energy centres within your body. When you feel stressed, anxious or angry, tension tends to accumulate. This tension can show itself as stiff neck and shoulders, strained eyes or possibly a headache.
Indian Head Massage involves working with a firm and gentle rhythm to help release blockages and relieve the build-up of tension.
Benefits of Indian Head Massage?
Some of the many benefits as a result of the massage include;
- Relief of tension and headaches, neck and back pain
- Improvement in sleep patterns
- Stimulation of lymphatic drainage, helping to remove toxins and boost the immune system
- The ability to think more clearly, improving concentration levels
- Alleviation of stress, giving a general feeling of wellbeing